What to Bring
- One (1) suit of dress clothes for visit to Capitol (dress shirt, tie, dress pants, dress shoes, coat optional)
- At least six (6) shirts and/or sweatshirts
- At least three (3) pairs of jeans, khakis, slacks, or shorts
- Athletic clothing and tennis shoes for recreation and morning exercises
- Socks & underwear
- Warm jacket or coat
- Shower shoes or flip flops
- Pillow and pillow case
- Two (2) twin size flat sheets (prefer no fitted sheets, quilts or sleeping bags)
- Two (2) blankets
- Bath and face towels
- Toiletries including shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.
- Any required medication(s)
- Camera, cell phone, musical instruments, etc.
You may choose to bring a laptop, iPad or other Personal Electronic Devices (PEDs) at your discretion. There is no secure storage for valuables.